Red Hill Administrative Record
The Department of Health (DOH), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Navy released a proposed Administrative Order on Consent (AOC) which will determine what the Navy will need to do in order to prevent future fuel leaks and contamination to the aquifer.
A public meeting to discuss the AOC was held on Thursday, June 18, 2015.
At the request of The City and County of Honolulu Board of Water Supply (BWS), the EPA and DOH extended the public comment period to July 20, 2015
The period to submit comments is now closed
On July 20th, 2015 the BWS released comments on the proposed AOC:
Summary of the Board of Water Supply's Comments on the Proposed Administrative Order on Consent (AOC) and Attachement A, Statement of Work (SOW) on the Red Hill Bulk Fuel Storage Facility (July 20, 2015)
Reference documents for the BWS comments can be filtered by selecting the Red Hill - BWS AOC Comment References in the Topic box in the Limit your search section to the left.
Using this site
This document archive contains AOC documents in the Portable Document Format (PDF).
All documents have been processed by optical character recognition (OCR) algorithms to make the scanned imagessearchable by text.
The text contained in each document is available in the detailed search entry for each document.
To search the Red Hill document archive:
- Enter your query in the 'Search' field above and press <enter>.
- Each document matching your search terms will be listed
- Click on the document title to see full information about each document
- Leave search field empty to search all records.
- Limit your search scope by clicking on the Format, Pulication Date, Topic, Language, or Publish Date fields on the left.
- The search will only return documents that match the selected 'Limit your search' terms.
City and County of Honolulu Board of Water Supply:
State of Hawaii Department of Health:
United States Environmental Protection Agency: